Friday, January 28, 2011

SwimP3

You know all those amateur athletes who are sponsored and do gear reviews in return for free product, well I'm not one of those. Although would be certainly willing to start. Think I need better results but here's hoping there is a company out there looking for a tired shift worker who occasional goes running, biking and swimming while feeling guilty and selfish looking to make my life slightly better by giving me some gear and in return I will give them rave reviews here on the blog, facebook, and I would actually start tweeting instead of just stalking.

OK- enough of the 0220 rambles. My loving and adoring husband, he emotionally sponsors me so I got to give a shout out to him every once and awhile or he might revoke our deal, was tired of hearing me complain about how dreadful and boring swimming laps were so in my stocking at Christmas was a SwimP3 player.

The swimP3 player is a cute little device that hocks onto your goggles to provide tunes via bone conduction. Thus far I have been pleasantly surprised by how well it works. I have seen people in the past fiddling endlessly with earphones and knew I wanting none of that. It just works- and it can even be loud... and yet I are not tuned out of the world cause my ears are still there so I can still hear whats going on around me.... Although I admit it I have used it to ignore people a couple times.

No comments: