Thursday, June 24, 2010

Baptism

So, Sunday I was baptized in the river in the Hanover Park. It wasn't a big deal to me, but I was happy that my family call and made is something special.  To me though, its something God likes us to do and so I did it, although I am not sure why I waited so long. I have no issue with declaring my faith, which was its main purpose. It was nice that my friend Jason did it which made it special and I did feel as though God was pleased.

But the main "issue" was my testimony. Its boring. I haven't had any really highs or lows. I have been a Christian since I was young and have had a solid faith over the years. However I did the best I could and I hope it touched a few people. I had some nice comments afterward which definitely made me feel better about it. Here is a copy of it for those interested.

No comments: