Thursday, March 17, 2011

Why I Love Luke reason #7476


The in sickness and in health part of our vows has definitely been well utilized. Lets face it Luke has had to do alot more of the caring for me than I caring for him.
He has nursed me:
- Through two pregnancies
- Two labours
- Two post pardom periods
- Surgery
- Post wisdom teeth out.
- Post many hard races where I could not move.
- I am a miserable sick person so even average colds, and gastros require extra special loving.

And Luke what does he get in return??? I was working nights the last time he got sick and wasn't even here to hold back his hair while he threw up. Oh and his vasectomy. Not that I am wishing he would get sick so we could even the score a little bit but I do feel bad. I was expressing my concerns to the man in question and he assures me that just as long as I continue to cook dinner every night it is all good. I say that's a good deal.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Luke said...

Anne's like "oh, I made a nice post about you"

i'm like "you must really be stoned on those drugs!"
LOL