Saturday, March 05, 2011

ABCs

ABC

The Abc of me cause I saw it on a strangers blog that I stalk and cause I have not posted in a bit and cause we all want to more about Anne. ( There can be a collective gag now).

A-Age- 32... soon another depressing day is coming up.

B-Bed Size- Queen...my advice to couples buying their first mattress is just go for the king. Who knows who/what will end up in bed with you.

C- Chore you hate- Dishes. Firmly Luke's job.

D- Dogs- Mosty hate them. Did like a doggie named Popcorn and Brew.

E- Essential Start to your day- Oatmeal, berries, chia seeds, almonds, maple syrup.

F-Favorite Colour- Blue

G- Gold or Silver- Silver

H- Height- 5,4

I- Instruments you play- You really don't want me doing that.

J- Job Title- Registered Nurse

K- Kids- Two. One of each variety.

L- Live- Hanover ON.

M-Mothers name- Kathryn June

N-Nick Name- Annie- But only from persons older than me.

O- Overnight hospital stay- I guess when I was born.

P- Pet Peeve- Really is there anything that does not bug me?? I will offend every single person I know if I even start.

Q- Quote from a movie- Got me there.

R- Right or Left- Very right dormant. Might as well get rid of the left.

S- Siblings- One of each variety

T- Time you wake up- As late as possible. When Luke leaves in the morning then I have to.

U- Underwear- Victoria's Secret

V-Vegetables you dislike- Beets- but I will still eat them- I just don't like to cook with them. Or cold, but I like most food hot.

W- What make you late- My children fussing.

X-rays you have had done- Right arm, both ankles, tib/fib many many times.

Y-Yummy Food you make- Everything I make is yummy.

Z- Zoo animal of the most favorite- Giraffes.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What about letter D?

Deb said...

I found it interesting, especially M - my daughter is Kathryn Jane.

Anne said...

D added

Meghan said...

I stole this for my blog, too...