Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Todays Lesson... Genetics Suck


Bright and early this morning I got two wisdom teeth extracted and one root canal. Yes at my age. Should have gotten rid of the wisdom teeth durning the brief window I had coverage and to prove genetics suck I needed a root canal at my age. Thus I just had the most expensive hour of my life. Should have known it would have been that expensive based on the pourche in the parking lot.

I am very very frozen right now, so much so I can not swallow my drool and it is running down my chin. I am so frozen I can not close my mouth. I am so so frozen I can't talk. I am so frozen my ear and armpit are numb. I am soo frozen I can not actually swallow any pills yet.

But honestly the time in the chair was great. Bang get the freezing in, than bang pull them out. Fast. I was going to post a picture of the actually teeth... but I think it is too graphic. I am thinking of getting them framed so the kids will brush their teeth more. The dentist was even good at putting the needles in- which is a reason I have got fillings done without freezing in the past.

I was thinking Luke keeps going on about losing a part of my body. Well I lost two othedr 'things', and that wasn't that bad. Didn't take painkillers then.

So the next couple of days are all about painkillers, naps, movies, and no running.......perhaps a bike ride or two though.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: