Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Gone


Pictured is our beloved Mango. Last seen Sunday evening. He followed the children and I to the main road and when I made motions for him him to go home, he turned around and I assumed we would be seeing him later. We have not. I have made all the calls, to the town to local vets, animal shelters to no avail. Talked to many neighbours to no avail. And missed him....
He has been our fourth orange kitty to leave our home, preceding him were Kitty, George, and Carrots.
We will miss him following us as we walk down town, then waiting for us at the corner for us to come home; Coming when called; his un- dieing need for attention; and his tolerance for all things Ever- including his full body hug.
We knew this day had to come, what with his liking of strangers and taking naps in the middle of the street.
I think it may be time for a cat break.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: