Saturday, April 30, 2005

Unemployment Update

As of today, I have been unemployed for one month. I am not sure how I feel about this as I still am enjoying my time at home. Unfortunately I do feel as though a bit of despair is creeping in as I still don't have any more prospects than I did two weeks ago. Wightman still hasn't decided what to do about a possible position for me, and Bruce Power still hasn't gotten organized enough to have interviews yet.
There was a career fair in Walkerton last week where I did talk to a local furniture company that may be looking for someone sometime in the future but didn't know more than that. That's really the only new job thing.
There has been absolutely nothing in the local papers or the government job sites either.

I still feel pretty good about things overall I guess. I don't miss working at the hospital at all. I haven't worried about it or really thought about what's going on there for more than a few seconds here and there, which surprises me and makes me realized how dissatisfied I was there.

No comments: