Friday, April 01, 2005

Luke WINS!

A couple of weeks ago I entered a contest at one of my rally news websites, Rally Planet.
Well I won a 1 year subscription to WRC+ which is worth about $92 Canadian.
Very cool, this is currently the best way to keep track the WRC rallys during the weekend before its on TV, or in my case on the internet to download.
It has live stats, interesting articles, and tons of video and pictures. All of it exclusive.
I haven't gotten the log in info yet, but I was asured I would get it soon. As long as its before Rally New Zeland next weekend.

Also, I found out that the time share my parents have in Mexico is a meer 2 hours from Rally Mexico which happens in march. I am definaly going to have to squeeze a vacation in over then and make the trip.

Looking forward to that Pennsylvania Rally in june. I hope this unemployment thing doesn't mess it up :(

No comments: