Monday, September 27, 2004

When the cat's away....

So Anne isn't back until Wednesday and I have been home alone all week. I think I have been pretty productive and I am pretty much accomplishing what I wanted to. It is a lot easier to do stuff when Maya isn't crawling around trying to put everything in her mouth...
The Xbox playing has been quite productive as well. Ninja Gaiden is being quite stubborn and isn't letting me past chapter five (the damn brown ninjas!!) but Rallisport 2 and Burnout 3 just can't contain my driving talent. I think I like Rallisport more as Burnout just seems to get boring too quickly.
Anne in the meantime is looking forward to the remains of Hurricane Jeanne to go through where she is at in North Carolina. IT probably won't be much more than a big storm by that point, but Anne is all about the natural destruction and mayhem. I don't think that girl will be truly happy in life until we have a home destroyed by a tornado. :)

No comments: