Thursday, September 23, 2004

Airport

I drove Anne to the airport last night to catch a flight to Raleigh, North Carolina to visit her sister for a week.The drive was pretty uneventful.
We met her friend Rebekah there who had arrived on a flight from Winnipeg and whom I was giving a ride home.
Maya really like the airport and apparently really liked the airplane ride as well. She crawled all over the place and was a very happy little girl.

the drive home was just as uneventful, Rebekah and I just chatted about life and got home in a couple of hours. I did stop at my friend Ian's to say hi and grab a recording of last weekends rally in Great Britain. He hadn't acually record (no tape) but he wasn't out of the way anyway.

I did manage to snag Burnout 3, Ninja Gaiden, and Rallisport 2 at the local Jumbo video in town on the way through so that was good. Those are pretty much all I plan on playing while Anne is gone.

So pretty much a very boring post.

No comments: