Thursday, September 16, 2004

Happy belated Birthday!

So yesterday was my 27th birthday. It was fairly uneventful and also my first as a father.
The day started off me calling in sick to work, this was becasue I was actually sick and stayed in bed until about noon. I read a good book for a good majority of the afternoon and played Richard Burns Rally for a while as well. it was fairly quiet aroun the house as Maya was over at Kim's while Anne spend most of the day working on making Salsa.
My parents came over for dinner and we went to Frankies for supper.We plesantly supprised at how good the meal was and how filling. Kim also brought me a homemade cheese cake which is very delicious.
My Dad got me a new helmet for hockey which will be great as mine was getting to be very irritating. And its good as hockey may start as soon as this weekend for me. I just hope my knee can start to handle sports. We will see I guess.
Anyway, thanks to everyone who dropped by and for the cards and everything!

No comments: