Tuesday, October 14, 2003

So Sunday I decide to play hockey in Paisley which was at 8:30. I go down to the basement to get my hockey bag, the contents of which I washed last spring. As I stand over the bag to pick it I can smell it, cat urine. That's right, one or both of our cats decided to pee in my hockey bag at various points during the summer. Not all the time mind you, but enough that my bag and it contents absolutely reeks.
So I take it upstairs to my porch and dump everything out. Fortunately didn't get everything, but what they did get stinks. So i make a trip to Walmart and buy Febreeze and some other anti-odour stuff. I spayed everything down and scrubed some stuff with Mr. Clean. It helped enough that I could play but I still stunk quite a bit. So I am going to have to wash everything thoroughly and scrub out the bag before my next game this coming Saturday.
And to top it all off I forgot my sticks for the game as well...

Oh well, it was fun and I scored a few goals as well.

No comments: