Tuesday, October 14, 2003

I am the reigning family champion of Soul Calibur II. Yesterday during the thanksgiving festivities at my parents house, myself, my siblings, my cousins and my parents foster kid played SCII for a while.
Keep in mind that I have only played the game on an Xbox I rented for a weekend. Andrew (the foster kid) owns the GameCube version we were playing on and has unlocked almost everything. My cousins also own the cube version and have unlocked everything.

The final tally was at least 20 wins for me and 3 losses.

I don't really have a favorite character but there are a few I refuse to use. So I switched characters with every win until I lost (we were playing until you lost a fight). The losses were really close too.

Oh ya and the meal was good too :). Lots of turkey and pumpkin pie!

A Leaf win would have made the evening complete but I will settle for the tie.

No comments: