Wednesday, October 29, 2003

So Monday night I beat Max Payne 2, very fun game but like everyone says it was too short. I think all they need to do is make some of the levels longer and put more guys in them. It seems like there is an awful lot of empty space and running around in some parts where you could be fighting more guys. I guess we will see whenever max payne 3 is out.

So now I have moved on to Tron 2.0, which I am enjoying immensely. I had heard the single player portion of it was pretty good and it has more than lived up to my expectations. It some very innovative ways of building up your various abilities and the level designs are great.

I has been planning on playing Chrome and Halo but Chrome, although it look nice, sucks and Halo is just way to choppy for a high end PC and seems kinda lame especially after MP2 and Tron.

No comments: