Monday, June 25, 2012

Camera



Posted by Picasa
Luke and I each have one of those new fangled iPhone and take them everywhere so we can text each other like we have our own language nobody understands. They fit rather handy in our pockets and we always have them with us for in-prompt photo opportunities. Some photos turn out and some don't. Because of the ever present iPhone/ cameras we forget to bring our real camera to places where it might come in handy like the RCMP musical ride or the airshow, where the iPhone just don't cut it.
I don't know what the solution is, I am just saying it is a problem.

In the attached photo Luke trespassed onto a construction zone for a photo opportunity. Ever is wearing is white and shinny soccer shoes which he invents excesses to wear. IE. 'i need to wear my soccer shoes for playing tennis'.
On another note, Ever took a tumble on his bike today and called himself a tough coconut, I think that's funny.




No comments: