Monday, January 09, 2012

Run4rKids

Cause I have no self control and and a sucker for peer pressure and really am nuts I ran around a 232metre track for six hours.
Thats 227 times. fro 52k.  I should mention I have not done any distance since October. It hurt alot. In fact it was easier birthing Ever.

But I did it. I am stronger for it.
I sang alot- public apology here for me being obnoxiously loud. I have really good lung capacity.
Feels good to have done it, on no training, Like I have a base in there somewhere, and I know now that 50 miles will not be that hard.
Monday... feel fine. Guess I am getting a hang of this going long.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janice said...

Congratulations:)

West Grey Runner said...

"sucker for peer pressure " ... really!!!!! It didn’t take much persuasion.

Double Bellybuster said...

Nice to see you on Saturday Anne!

I did hear the singing. My immediate instinct was to throw a blanket over you as they do when folks have caught fire in movies. Fortunately I did not have one.

Thanks for all the good conversation, laughs and encouragement.