Tuesday, September 13, 2011

To School!!!

It has finally happened- Ever has started school! He met his teacher last week, then today was the most anticipated day.  We made his lunch, picked out an outfit and then he went to school and we left him there! The day was not without some drama. I had gotten him some shoes and he kept on wearing them so I hid them and now they remain hidden. Can't find them.
Maya reminded us he needed a blanket for quiet time and we don't have a surplus on little blankets, kindly, Maya offered one of her doll blankets. I have some superman fabric I will make a blanket out of.
AND when we got there it was discovered he wasn't going to his classroom but had gym, luckily it was with a teacher who is in the tri club but still,  just don't understand.




Luke went in with him and made sure he was mildly sedated. This was after the crying stopped.

Here's our big grade three girlie. Again in a split class. 2/3 this time. I think next year I will insist she be a straight grade as this the THIRD year she has been in a split. I think she spends to much time focusing on the younger kids. Well at least she isn't in a portable.  She got a new backpack for this year and a new shirt from me, otherwise I did no back to school shopping as Grammy is mildly obsessed with shopping for her :)

No comments: