Thursday, July 14, 2011

Trespassing

While we were at Camp Mishawah, a super awesome thing happened....Ever learned to ride his bike without training wheels!! It actually took less than 100 metres and it rather alarming now good he is at it already. In fact the three year old was trying to pop wheelies they day he learned. I have high hopes him and I can form a mother son MBX team. Thus to celebrate his new skill we thought he would enjoy an endless strip of pavement to practice.... so we took him to an airstrip.
The abandoned airstrip was 2km and super fun to ride bikes on- even if it was getting overgrown.






This photo of an accident was not intentional, just funny. Maya will get mad at us for saying that when she is old enough to read this blog.

Posted by PicasaSo just cause we thought it would be fun we let the kids also drive on the airstrip. Maya was scarred and couldn't do it herself but felt perfectly fine sitting in the passenger seat while her brother, half of her age drove the car! He actually did quite well did a corner himself. There will be no mother son auto racing team.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I think this is my favourite blog entry you guys have ever written ... :)

Anne said...

What don't you like my race reports???? OH that reminds me I need to write one.