Monday, July 25, 2011

Sushi

Not to say that I am completely un cultured and backwoods but I always said I didn't like sushi. I always say I like my food hot. I have even gone to a sushi restaurant and ate nothing cause I wanted no part of it.
But...... the other day I was hungry, and hot, and tired, and we were driving past the sushi place in Walkerton and we stopped in and we got some and I ate it and I actually liked it.
Mind you, this is western sushi which I'm told (by wikipedia) that it is practically like eatting burgers and fries.

1 comment:

robi ayles said...

I'm glad you tried the sushi and liked it. I'm not a fish eater so my sushi options are very limited, I do like California rolls though. PS, for next time, there are hot meals on the menu at most, if not all, sushi places! Anything Teriyaki or Tempura is cooked.