Sunday, April 26, 2009

Phones in the 21st Century

If there is one thing that makes me feel like its the "future", its today's touch phones.

In my effort to be more organized with my work stuff, I have been humming and hawing over upgrading my phone to a to one that would allow me to do office stuff, be orgaized and check mail, task list, quick notes, that sort of stuff.
After much research and testing, I decided on the Samsung Omnia:

It has Windows Mobile 6.1, Mobile Office, Wi-Fi, decent reception, touch screen , totally customizable, easy of use, small size etc.
So far I like it and its been pretty easy to get used to.
The only thing I don't like is there is not simple place to put the stylus, which I use on it a lot.
So far it seems like its going to be worth it. I just pray I don't drop it or break it.

No comments: