Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My baby is a little girl..

I'm surprisingly experiencing a lack of emotional about Maya entering the 'system'. Although with the Montessori school is slightly less institutionalized. Have I ever mentioned how I think the 'system' failed me.

I teared up slightly when we dropped her off and was eager to pick her up early in case she was in the depth of dispare... but otherwise I kinda am focused on other things right now. Did enjoy a trip to owen sound with nobody else offering their two cents about what we should be listening to on the radio. Maya only likes girl singers. And I got to linger at the health food store with out somebody begging for a treat. .... and I didn't have to answer endless questions all day but I know my freedom will be short lived.

Maya did great. We know she stamped dinosaurs on a pieace of paper, she played house with a girt named faith, what she had for lunch... and that's about it. She is quiet about what else she did. Whatever it is she is eager for more on Friday. She will be going three days a week.

Oh and in case anybody is interested she came home from kindergarten and nursed, now she can wean.

No comments: