Friday, August 03, 2012

Prediction


On Sunday I am doing the Muskoka Grind. An off road triathlon.
Since we are going all that way, I am doing the long coarse. I am wondering about cut off times. Slightly nervous.

Swim- 1k-  Due to lack of swimming r/t shoulder- 25min
Bike- Mtn 16.64- Insider information says it is a hard course. So if I throw caution to the wind and ride hard and don't brake on any downhill i say 1:45
Run Trail- 8.64- If I am having a good day 45min.

So add it all up and I am looking at around 2:55.  I think actually that may be an overly optimistic time actually as I am not accounting for  transitions. Soo anything under.. actually finishing and I will be happy. There has been a seriously lack of training in this blasted inferno of a summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: