Monday, August 20, 2012

Life

 Gets you down sometimes... especially when you work six nights in eight days. Perhaps when I was younger this wouldn't have been a problem, but I am holding up the age card and not coping.

Rather pathetic athletic activity going on, Really have not had time. Not motivated, my bike seat hurts my lady bits, my mtn bike is out to kill me. Slightly concerned people will think I have read 50 shades of gray and am enjoying a new lifestyle with all the bruises I have from it. 

And boys and girls is a pity party. I am good at them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

West Grey Runner said...

Sound like you need to get some trail on!

Rachel said...

i'm having a pity party too. nursing sucks the life out of me...what type of nursing are you doing?

like you, i'm not sure if i am cut out for ward nursing...however, then i get a shift that goes by almost seamlessly to make me think i can...blah...night shift tomorrow and picked up 2 extra shifts this week...a car is soon insight which hopefully = a visit to Hanover. had a dream the other night that i was in hanover walking to your place to visit...