Saturday, April 16, 2011

Goat not sheep




There is a song sung at Sunday School about wanting to be a sheep not a goat. Well I hate it. I get the overall Christian theme of the song but that dose make make me like it. All I hear is ' Come along children, don't think for yourself, no independent thoughts, never question authority, you must be like everybody else.

 Hence I like individually. I like uniqueness. I liked having a little boy that had beautiful blond hair. Now I have a mouse brown haired kid who looks like all the other sheep/ kids. No sweetness, only hard typical boyness.

 How did this happen? I was just about to cut Evers hair when I got called into work, and cause I have a family to support I went. Thinking that Luke could just cut his bangs a bit. WRONG. See the bangs as they are- that's how he cut them. The second and third photos were done after somebody 'fixed it'. I did not supervise the second cut and again too short. He hates it, I hate it, and I will not mention what I feel for Luke right now cause his mother reads this.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie and Bodo said...

Goats rock!!

robi ayles said...

Hoo-ee, wait until Maya dyes hers purple with black streaks!

Andrea said...

Ever -you are just as handsome as always, and it will grow back! Anyways it's your turn to shave yours too Anne :)