Saturday, August 11, 2007

Five More Pounds...

I can gain five more pounds and four weeks ( I think ) to go. I want to eat shamelessly for five more pounds. Thus total weight gain being 28 pounds. Apparently I was quite slim to begin with and am with acceptable boundaries. I want this baby to arrive around the 10th. My last day of work is the 31 of August. Due to Carrots surgery and unexpected car repairs I really need I can't flake off early.

Interesting point- when pregnant with Maya I developed a Linea negra, this one I'm blemish free. In fact, my stretch marks have not changed either. Feel like I'm a bit more swollen with fluid this time. As well, my right upper quadrant is numb and tingly- same has last time only a little more intense. My midwife assures me this is normal.

No comments: