Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bigger Then a House

I'm at 38ish weeks. The midwife says I'm good to deliver at home, I got my hair cut, my legs waxed, the supplies are ready and waiting, I am in full force nesting instinct thus all we need is the baby to come. Actually, first.......

  • Kathie needs to arrive.
  • I have to finish nesting- the kitchen needs massive cleaning, etc. etc. If only Maya would co-operate and Luke would not grumble every time I ask him to help. Can I help it the only time to get some stuff done is late at night when it is cool and Maya is sleeping. Posted by Picasa
  • I would really like to paint some furniture.
  • Finnish sewing Maya's skirt.
  • Make a few more receiving blankets.
  • Make some muffins, cookies, meals to put in the freezer.
  • Do a massive grocery shop for heavy stuff- again I need Luke to help.
  • Complete my last shift at work on Friday.

No comments: