Monday, August 28, 2006

Adventures in Biking

So a couple of weekends ago my friend Ian came up from Toronto to visit. The itinerary was soccer, mountain biking and remote control airplane flying. Sadly the RC plane didn't work but the rest of it was awesome.
Then this past week I went down to his place for a couple of days, mostly to mountain bike at Albion Hills and just hang out which was awesome. Ian actually races at Albion Hills every tuesday, and it shows as he could pretty much destroy me on any trail. Unfortually my did a lot of damage to my back tire there and will probably have to get it replaced this fall or spring, but I guess I am pretty rough on it so its to be expected I guess.
We also saw Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, which was fun to see with a friend and laugh, but not worth a full theare price (we were glad we went on a Tuesday).

No comments: