Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Opposite ends of the scale

Anne is worked 12 hours yesterday and is working 8 today. So what this means for me is that I have to take Maya to the babysitters on the way to work.
The night before last night Maya decided she was going to have none of this. Monday night she didnt' go to sleep until 1:30am, then when Anne went to leave at 7am she woke up and wouldn't go back to sleep and cried....and cried... and cried. She didn't cry while I carried her to Kim's but cried when I got there and apparently cried most of the day. When I picked her up she was pretty happy until Anne go home and then was mostly sad. You would think that due to the lack of sleep she would go to bed early and sleep soundly, but she didnt' go to sleep until midnight last night.
However, this morning although she did initially wake up when Anne left, she went back to sleep and stayed that way. I was able to get dresses, eat breakfast and get all her stuff together in peace! I even got her all bundled up and in the sling and to Kim's without her waking.

Note: I know these posts are probably very boring for everybody. But I am sure I will look at them with interest years from now.

No comments: