Monday, December 13, 2004

And it was THIS big!

Because I wasn't going to hockey in Paisley last night and to let Anne have a good sleep, Maya and I went to my parents house to visit my Mom yesterday afternoon. Maya was a very happy character and was having a blast.
This gave me the oportunity to play gamecube for a couple of hours (I still rock at Soul Calibur 2).
My brother when outside and started make a snowball. The snow was perfect for rolling and soon enough it got too big for him to roll on his own. So I went out to help and shortly the ball was about the same height as me. To make it even bigger we rolled it down a hill expecting it to break. It didn't, it just got bigger and broke through a fence but the wire on the fence did slice it in half.
So we started another one which also very quickly was as big as us, and needed to roll it downhill. We rolled it down the side lawn him hoping for it to stop at an apple tree by side of the rode. Unfortunatly it went off to the side and crashed into the pine forest there. It didnt' take out any trees which would have been very cool to see, only a couple of large branches. So after a few snowball fights and hand-to-hand combat (John is a black belt in karate and fairly high up in Jui-Jitsu and so is quite a challenge, I had never actually been tossed over someones head before yesterday) we started a third snowball with the intention of a snowman on the front lawn. It made it to the corner of the lawn intact and without major damage to anything, although it did threaten to crush John or I a couple of times. So after a couple of smaller snowballs on it we had a very large snowman for all to see. We took a couple of pictures with my Mom's camera so we will have to wait of pics until later.
My arms are very sore today.

No comments: