Monday, December 27, 2010

Wrong Address

As I jumped right on the gmail bandwagon at the beginning of time i managed to get what is apparently a coveted address. Or at least the variations are common.
As a result I get a almost something daily that is intended for another 'Annelizabeth'. I even have had correspondence with AnneElizabeth about the issue.

Today I received the following

Dear tammy,

To start with I want to thank you for your confidence. As promised, I will prepare your Confidential Free and Urgent Reading. I agree to send you this In-Depth Study completely Free, within 48 hours at the latest. You can count on my help, tammy.

I send you my best wishes and full support. Your devoted friend.

Tara
Visionary Medium


Can't wait to get the next one from my devoted friend.


No comments: