Saturday, December 18, 2010

Corners of my life


To anybody who complains their mcmasion is too small.
This is my sewing room. It is also the dining room. The kids colour here, paint, and do play dough. The piano is just out of view.
Every time I do a project I move the sewing machine up from the bottom shelf where it is stored and move it back again when it is time to eat. Most of my supplies are kept in the cold dark basement bins. So if I want to work on more than one project at a time I keep them in bags and the scraps stay. To store them for ease of use I push the bags under the bookshelf. This picture was taken after I pulled everything out to look for a particular scrap. The ironing board is always ready. Of course I guess it is a good thing that I don't have a serger... where would I put it?

The rug is completely failing apart. Could really use a trip to ikea for a new one..it is eight years old and made of sisal so I think we have gotten our moneys worth.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: