Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Birthday Creativness

Birthday Outfit- I made her the skirt and the headband
For her adult party I made Maya Hostess cupcakes... complete with the filling. Baking note- remember to use icing sugar not granulated sugar. Or else you have to make it twice.
Birthday nightgown. Rather big..in fact I have to fix the hem as it has already been stepped on and ripped.
Birthday cake for her swimming slumber party. I followed the jello websites setting instructions and thus had to drag Ever out kicking and screaming to get more supplies to make it a second time. Second round the jello was set separately then scooped in. Under the jello was money. I thought Maya would LOVE it...wrong she started crying and grabbed at the playmobil mermaid and sea horse and ran them up to her room. The sand was icing covered with graham cracker crumbs. The cake wasn't so much for eating as for looking at, thus *gasp* it was made with a mix.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: