Friday, January 19, 2007

Just so you all know....

........ I'm pregnant. I had the fear and bought a test to get rid of the fear but it was positive, and the back up test was positive as well so I guess that means either I have a fetus in uterus or something more sinister creating human growth hormone.

Nope it wasn't planned, and yes were were being quite careful thus we know it was Gods will, and I'm sure with his perfect planning we will be provided for. Not sure when I'm due so a ultra-sound will give some clues this week. A ultra sound will also calm my fears of one fetus vs two. Which would be scary- very scary.

I have been feeling mostly fine, some low level nausea, and a little fatigue. Not sure if the fatigue is related to the pregnancy or my half marathon training which I plan to do early march if all goes well.

Maya is overjoyed at the prospect of a little sister, she wants it to sleep in her bed and use her pajamas. She can't wait to change diapers, and to put it in a car seat.

Have told the grandparents- joy, joy, happy, happy.

No comments: