Thursday, January 04, 2007

July 14th 2007

Mark your calenders girls that is the day of Kincardine woman's triathlon. I'm undecided if I will try a tri or if I will try to better my duel time. I wish I could do both. Now before any of you start with your excesses know that only pregnancy and MAJOR trauma will be accepted. I'm giving you six months notice to clear your schedule. I co not care if you live far away- there are these amazing things called cars and airplanes. Everybody has enough time to train- just cut out Oprah three times a week. If child care is a problem I am committed to help. If you do not feel you could complete the whole thing put together a team. One swims, one bikes, and one runs.
Imagine crossing the finish line knowing you completed an amazing goal and you get a metal!!!!

Last guilt--- if you are my friend you at least try.

I'm looking for the following people specifically to get out there and do it.....
  • Lisa G
  • Julie S
  • JeanetteDiane
  • Meghan
  • Kathie
  • Lyndsey

No comments: