Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Games

So one of the fun things about have an Xbox now is some of the different types of games that I can try that don't show on on PC, that is once in a blue moon when I have a friend over or get a free rental.
So last a week a free rental came in the mail and since Anne is working 3 nights this week I decided to rent something, just for fun. Not a lot of selection at the local Movie Gallery, so I grabbed Ninety-Nine Nights. Don't rent this game it sucks. Can you say rushed out the door? The menus, voice acting, and controls are horrible. On top of that, there were issues with in game sound being only the right and crackly. Plus its fun for about 10 minutes and this is boring. At least the cinematics were cool. Anyway, I was disappointed and so took it back today and traded it for Rockstar Table Tennis which oozes quality and is quite fun the 15 minutes I have played so far.
Also picked up Ninja Gaiden for 5$ off of eBay! I loved this game about a year ago when I rented it for a borrowed xbox and have never gotten close to finishing it. Now I can at a nice resolution bump and sell if for a profit on eBay afterwards! Ooo the sweet ninja moves...

No comments: