Sunday, January 28, 2007

Books

Why can't books that are a series, be clear about that at the begining or on the cover? I read Alosha the past couple of days and at about half way through it was clear that it was going to be a series. Nothing was said about this on the cover or on the first pages! Fortunately the trilogy is out (but I know the library will only have this one or the third one). Yes its a "teen fiction" novel, but I enjoyed and will tear through the series.

In the mean time I've started A Brief History of the Dead (its a fiction novel) as Anne just finished it and told me to read it. Its very good and an interesting take on life after death and a great story to boot. The writing style really seems to suit me as I am having no trouble vividly seeing everything in my mind, something that I stuggle with in some books (that I usually don't finish thusly).

No comments: