Thursday, June 13, 2013

Names

Ok, I am no missionary, however it is my understanding that when one decides to be a missionary they come calling to friends and family begging...er prayerfully asking those loved ones for donations.

Recently, a couple in the church Luke attends has been sending us mail outs assuming we are friends and family and thus  a tidy envelope in a nice marketing campaign addressed to Luke and Anne Bellamy lands in our mail box.

Here's the thing, we are not friends and family because you don't even know what my name is!!!

Although,  I must admit my own mother has been recently been telling people my last name is Bellamy, she has had a talking to.

For the record, my name is Anne McCutcheon, and will always be.

2 comments:

Alanna Rusnak said...

I find your annoyance hilarious! Not that I'm not sympathetic. Lady McCutcheon, I look forward to your occasional 'rants' :)

robi ayles said...

Are you not attending that church any more?