Monday, June 24, 2013

Instagramer








 


You know how everybody and their mothers are becoming photographers now? All the stay at homes are forgoing becoming pampered chef consultants to hang their shingles and develop websites that show case all their best baby pictures? Not one of those.

I have always wanted the smallest easiest camera out there. Who cares about all the setting, and why in the world would I want to lung around a huge camera bag? If it fits in my pocket and can zoom perfect!

What I do love is instagram, and other photo apps for my phone like snapfish. I can be snap happy and take lots of photos as I go, no endless setting up shot, and then later, like when I am sitting on the toilet play with the picture and it looks all to my liking.

I am still not a photographer but it makes me feel like creative type and such.









No comments: