Saturday, December 15, 2012

Can't get rid of it.



Maya's new school does a twoonie sale. Parents donate junk they don't want anymore, children come along with their parents money and buy each of them a present. Then the item is lovingly wrapped with paper lovingly donated by their parents.
All very lovely.

Except the present Maya has come home with for me looks strangely under all the paper like an item I donated. It isn't like there wasn't a ton of stuff to choose from, I found some junk in the middle of the sale and took it over to the school and  the gym was just like a Salvation Army, full full full.

 For the record I use a bar of soap and shampoo. It is a rare event that I moisturize.
I didn't want the goats milk bath set then, nor now. Sorry random person who gave it to me, next time just get me a lump of coal.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: