Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sewing

Most people know that I can sew. I call myself a beginner...and really I am. I get alot of help from a co-worker when I am working on specific projects but honestly I could use a few good home ec classes.
I also have serger envy, soo many projects would just look better if I had a serger.

These jammies are the kids Christmas jammers. Minor problem with the neck. In fact and to use my little ripper friend for their heads to go in. Think I might have to completely re -do the tops as related to non- stretch properties of flannel.

Lusting over at the years best Burda sewing.
Shirt
Top
Dress
Party Dress

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Janice said...

I had a similar issue sewing jammies for my girls when they were younger. Decided I didn't really like sewing pjs. Just sewed Leandra a dress for her multiple piano and guitar recitals. No neck problems. Happy sewing!