Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Secret Santa

Over at Runners Mania there is a Secret Santa operation that I love to participate in. I think there is to be a $20- 25 limit but generally I go over. Super fun stocking your person to find out miner details to expand upon.
The other day I received mine in the mail. I had asked for running music play lists and boy did I get them! Current favorite playlist, cds of all time favorites, and even an itunes gift card. Apple will not know what to think of me, buying stuff...Unheard of!!! Also got a lifetime of Christmas letters (my kinda person!) Chocolate- long gone, a buff ( which I really needed.) And a head warmer- re gifted item. (LOVE re-purposed stuff)
Now all I gotta do is send mine out...after I get it organized...after I stock my person some more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: