Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Really??!!!

On December 11 I wanted to purchase a toy from the Rocking Horse in Owen Sound for Ever for Christmas, they had sold out, and I assumed that it would not be re- ordered so...

On December 12th I purchased it from Grand River Toys. The cut off date for shipping in Ontario was December 20th so I assumed it would be coming soon.

On December 21th I realised late in the evening that I had not received the item and logged into my account and found it had not yet shipped. Thus I called and left a message on the customer service line.

December 22nd by 10am I had not yet received a call up- dating me on the status of my order so I called again. The customer service reporsenitive assured me that their website was not up to date but the item should be arriving in the next day or two- in time for Christmas.

December 22nd 5:20 I race to get the phone and it was Grand river toys letting me know they have cancelled my order due to supply issues. I was speechless, I could not believe it. I asked the minamon wage employee what I should now do for my sons Christmas but he didn't have any ideas. I was very nice I know he wasn't responsible but really... three days before Christmas, REALLY!!!

December 22nd 5:30. Mad Internet search for the item that could be expressed shipped here.

December 22nd 5:40 Mad calling to all toy stores within a two hour drive for the item. Oh yah there is NONE.

December 22nd 5;45 Just by chance call back to the Rocking Horse and they have it. Ask them to hold it. Thank God

December 22nd 5:50 Call back just to make sure it is the exact one I want- oh and the first employee failed to mention they only hold for six hours with out a credit card number, give my credit card number. Now make some more calls to arrange for the item to be picked up so I don't have to drive to Owen Sound again.... I had just been there that day.

I am just really upset that the company took 10days to determine they could not fulfil my order.

No comments: