Monday, December 07, 2009

More Birthday

So the birthday celebrations went really well. Do not want to post pictures of the actually parters as some parents are all secretive about their children on the web net. Sexual predators and all. I am being RESPECTFUL.

Activities included races with balloons, pin the tail on the donkey, musical chairs, pinatas, mummy toilet paper games, general playing, guess how many marbles in a jar, and eating .

The pinata was one Maya and I made in the summer but never got around to finishing, Despite Luke thinking it would be broken very quickly I did have to sabotage it so we would be there all day. Do not ask me what it is supposed to be.

The candy apples were made it 5min. Very simple. I had bought the supplies in September but never got around to making them with the kids. New apples though.

The bags were made from scraps and took approximately 10min each to make so do not look at the seams cause there isn't a proper hem in the bunch.

The ice cream cones were made with cake. We thought they would be a big hit..... not so much. In fact I think our kids and us were the only ones to finish them. Oh well.... Punch wasn't a big hit either. "Too Fuzzy"? I thought everybody loved punch?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: