Saturday, July 04, 2009

Vampries

In the last few months I have read the Twilight series, am reading the House of Night series, and watched the episodes thus far of True Blood. It can be rather confusing keeping different vampire lore straight but overall good times. So I have been thinking of the undead lately, and to that respect I asked Luke if he thought Vampires actually existed. His answer involved a discussion on evil, demons, and theology. I didn't want to hear it.

To me, Vampires are like Santa Clause. Children come to realise that he is not real, but you still really want to believe in that mythical creature. Sure Santa brings brings presents and happiness, and Vampires bring death and destruction... but really quite similar.

On that note.. any other good vampire novels out there? Of the fun variety. Not Like Anne rice... I want happy funny vampires.

No comments: