Sunday, October 28, 2007

Day of failure


Everything we tried to do yesterday ended in failure.

1. We wanted to see the amazing Punkin Chuckin in Kemble, we get there and it pouring rain. I notice Luke didn't even bring any rain gear, Maya is crying about her pants getting wet, and my coat is not as waterproof as I though thus Ever is getting wet. We left

2. So we travel into Owen Sound to see Grey Roots, a museum. It was closed. On a Saturday afternoon.

3.I decided to drop by Georgian College to sign out a textbook for a course I am taking. Again closed. Guess the students don't study on Saturday afternoon. Only Saturday mornings.

Then we went home. ( Actually, we got to the farmers market just before it closed and bought a loaf of corn bread for our lunch and some kale. Then swung by the library sale but it had been picked over so no amazing finds.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: