Friday, December 15, 2006

Bestest Christmas Evar!!!

So on Monday my Xbox 360 came!
So far I am very pleased. I was hoping for the holiday bundle with GRAW and Live Arcade, but it "only" came with Project Gotham Racing 3. The PGR3 is a holdover until Forza 2 is released next year, which then will be sent to winners. Its okay for a racing game, but I don't think I will play it that much, except to race with friends when they are over.
The other game I have is Dead or Alive 4, which I picked up at Walmart a month and a half ago for 18$. Its my favorite fighting game series due to the over-the-top characters, extremely quick fighting system, and awesome graphics. This one doesn't disappoint. Keep in mind we have a high-end computer system, but I was till totally blown away by the graphics this game produces on the 360. Seriously, the characters are amazing the levels very close to "realistic" as I have seen in any games.

So I am very happy with this "Christmas present" although I won't have a lot to play on it. At least with Xbox Live I can download the latest demos and stuff to check out, which is an awesome thing to be able to do with a console.
Play time isn't too much of a concern as I have it hooked up to my computer monitor and all the same sound stuff as the computer, so I just play it instead on my computer when I sit here at night.

No comments: