Friday, April 07, 2006

I feel wanted

So on the the job interviews I had recently was a phone interview with a hospital in Wilson, North Carolina. The interview went well I though and I liked teh people and the job is right up my ally. But I didn't hear back from them for a week and a half so I assumed that I was passed over, but I didn't really exect much so no big deal.
However, yesterday I got a call and then want me to come down for a second interview and get a tour of the place. Today I call back to say I really can't come unless they pay for me to, which they agreed to. On top of that they want Anne to come to for a nursing interview. Wow.
But it is a big decision if they do offer the position, and we aren't deciding anything for sure yet. If we do go, we definately plan on coming back to the area after a couple of years.
Please pray that the Lord grants us wisdom and go in the direction He wants us to go.

No comments: