Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Long weekend...

No we didn't get an extra day but it felt like it to me.
Anne was working nights all weekend and Maya was sick. This meant that Maya did not sleep well at night and we had to make ourselves scarce during the day so Anne could sleep. Maya coughed a lot at night and kept waking herself up, and then wouldn't let me put her down so I could sleep. So I was very tired at work yesterday. At least this allowed me to watch the first 2 days of the Mexico WRC and the first 3 episodes of Last Exile, but I think I would have rather been sleeping.
Saturday was a good day though, I bought this bike, a Brodie Brat. I can't wait for the snow to clear up so I can ride it! Of course I am not allowed to spend any more money for a couple of months now :)
Also, my church team won our second playoff game which mean we are garanteed a least 2 games in the tournament this coming Saturday. We play the #1 team first and we haven't won against them this year so it will be challenging for sure.

No comments: