Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Sunday night I played hockey as usual, in Paisley with the "old timers". There were a lot of people (the number varies) and so our bench had 2 full forward lines and 4 defencemen. I played centre as usual. The final score was 11-11. Why was it special? Well I scored 5 of my teams goals! Yay me! Due to the number players it was a nice fast game the whole time and I drove to the net as I like to do (rougher=more fun for me) and I was getting good passes and I seemed to be on my game.
I love playing hockey and I will be very sad when its all done at the end of the month. I do have 2 tournaments in march which is nice, one of which is next weekend with a minimum if 3 games in addition to the regular Saturday night church league game. I am quite looking forward to it. The other is at the end of the month and will end the season. We were totally destroyed at last years but I think we have a better team this year. And our good is probably the best in the league which is always good.

No comments: