Monday, March 01, 2004

Oops, sorry for not posting much. Its been busy.

As a follow-up on the whole license thing, I called around until I found out where I had to get to get the problem dealt with. Apparently it was in the County Administration building in Owen Sound and the person said (I swear they did as I wrote it down and remember it) that is was open till 5pm. So I went to work early Wednesday, and left at 4pm to get to the office in time.

Of course it closed at 4:30! Great! The annoying about this was that it could have been all fixed up on Thursday if I had got it in on Wednesday and so now we had to wait till Friday to go back again. So Friday I left work an hour early and got to the office on time and got everything straightened up and should know what's going on my Tuesday afternoon.

*sigh*

The whole situation is very annoying.

No comments: